…I’ve been very busy, um, writing and doing other productive work!
The web site is still in progress, they want to know if they should publish now or upgrade it to the latest tech (HTML5). We’ve waited this long, so I’d rather have the flexibility of the new tech. The upgraded version would be so much easier for me to post content. Easier and more secure than WordPress.
What do you think? Should we go online with what we have now, or wait for the upgrade?